When driving on the roads, accidents do happen. But alot of people are unaware of what to do, when accident happens.
Few important things which you could do when accident happens are :
- Take pictures of vehicles involves in the accidents
- Take video of the scene of the accidents, if possible, includes all the drivers and traffic conditions
- Take down the particulars of any witness / witnesses that may be helpful with the claim
- Exchange particulars with the drivers of the vehicle involves in the accident
If you are unsure, to get immediate assistance in helping you with the accident, please call our 24 hours accidents hotline : 9858 7298.
How to file a claim with insurer
Reduction in NCD after a claim
If the accident was caused by you, do take note that your No Claim Discount (aka NCD) will be affected. Reduction of No Claim Discount (aka NCD) are as follows :
- NCD 50% – After 1 claim – Drops to 20%
- NCD 40% – After 1 claim – Drops to 10%
- NCD 30% & below – After 1 claim – Drops to 0%